• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Running out this old warhorse, but just saw a new way to conduct an auction

yes and any chicken **** SOB that would report 6 knives instead of 5 is a punk bastard .

You don't sound like you're having a lot of fun with it anymore.

Let me be clear; I didn't Report your sales ads. I've never Reported a single ODT member for any infraction. Some ODT member, that is not on the Staff, Reported your ad. There's your punk bastard.

Let someone post 6, they'll post 7.........let someone post 7, they'll post 8.........let someone post 8, they'll post 9........soon it will be anarchy! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

You don't sound like you're having a lot of fun with it anymore.

Let me be clear; I didn't Report your sales ads. I've never Reported a single ODT member for any infraction. Some ODT member, that is not on the Staff, Reported your ad. There's your punk bastard.

Let someone post 6, they'll post 7.........let someone post 7, they'll post 8.........let someone post 8, they'll post 9........soon it will be anarchy! Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!
oh yes I am having fun.

There ya go! Sweet baby Jesus, the system works! Hallelujah! Oh, days of days!

This thread went on for 24 hours, and did nothing to solve the problem, despite folks being told HOW to fix the problem.

What I can only suspect is the offending long list of handgun sales ads was properly Reported by a member who has not participated in this thread at all. Within 17 minutes, I culled the ads back to 5, and sent messages to the seller explaining the infraction.

nobody cares

My wife sure as **** does!

Are you sure you're having fun? I gotta tell ya man, I'm a bit of a student of the human condition, and you don't sound very jolly. Since, as a taxpayer, you paid my salary for about 30 years, and you're currently paying for my cushy retirement, if you need to talk to someone, the least that I can do is listen.

Back
Top Bottom