• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Running out this old warhorse, but just saw a new way to conduct an auction

My wife sure as **** does!

Are you sure you're having fun? I gotta tell ya man, I'm a bit of a student of the human condition, and you don't sound very jolly. Since, as a taxpayer, you paid my salary for about 30 years, and you're currently paying for my cushy retirement, if you need to talk to someone, the least that I can do is listen.
I told you, gonna celebrate my Brother at 7pm but I am good. Glad you're happy.Someone to talk to? Nah, I have better choices but thanks for the offer

auction.gif

I was given my membership to ODT for FREE. Kinda takes the wind out of my complaint sails.
I am trying to upgrade my account to "Super-Suporter" but I need some support to raise that amount of cash. Please PM me the info of who donates these things... lol :becky::becky::becky::becky:

If someone passed away, and another family member or friend takes over the stuff and tries to sale them to support who was left behind; how do you all will know the reasons of someone posting 20 items for sale? We never know WHY someone posted all his/her guns for sale...

It really doesn't bother me. And I don't see any reason to report the adds, and you may say "But it is the rule!" -
Well, it is the rule also to all of us to pay taxes, and many don't!!
* It is the rule also to wash the hands after going to the bathroom; a lot of folks don't do it....
* It is the rule also to turn your left/right signal when driving, if you're gonna turn; MANY people don't.

Etc, etc...

Back
Top Bottom