• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Running out this old warhorse, but just saw a new way to conduct an auction

auction.gif

thats some fat **** rite thar. I post 6 knives and a Mod jumps all over it and deletes MY ads. a guy post 13 pistols and a mod cant even find them cause it aint his job. bahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

I will explain this once again. If I could, I would shout it out for the deaf mofos up in the cheap seats:

If you got corrected for having too many ads in a day, it was because ANOTHER ODT MEMBER RATTED YOU OUT TO THE STAFF. Period. We didn't go looking for it.......you got tattle-told on.

It was Reported to the Staff, which provides a direct link to the offending threads.

Correcting a member's sales ads when he has 13 pistols posted in the same day is our job, WHEN SOMEONE REPORTS IT TO THE STAFF.

If those 13 ads damages your calm, then Report the offending ads, or at least the member themselves. A member of the Staff will address it. If we find that you are correct, the ads will be pruned back to the limit, and the offending member will be notified. They may be given Warning "points" if they've committed this offense before.

3 mods posting in this thread and none will take 2 minutes to look under Handguns and see the violations. But will continue to post what the general population should do

The folks that work here have told you numerous times how the website operates when it comes to complaints and Reports. If you can't follow the simple directions, the problem lies with YOU.

thats the American way. I have a feeling it aint getting reported at all. Its become a joke now.

Once again, if it ain't getting Reported at all, it's because YOU have chosen to NOT Report it. A small portion of the fault here lies with the offender posting said items......the majority of the fault lies with YOU because you refuse to Report.

You are absolutely correct. It has become a major league joke, and I'm laughing my ass off at the inability to follow directions when they're that simple.

Folks Report "too many items for sale" on nearly a daily basis......sometimes multiple times a day. We fix those when they are Reported. Our system works.

Let me be crystal clear, someone else initiated the charge and I am having a lot of fun with it. You guys hate fun. Its been spelled out where it is what it is and YOU refuse to open the classys and look, thats fine,I got all day. But report it? That aint happening. You got time to jaw in this thread but not ferret out offenders. Its Good Friday have a Good Day.

Let me be crystal clear, someone else initiated the charge and I am having a lot of fun with it. You guys hate fun. Its been spelled out where it is what it is and YOU refuse to open the classys and look, thats fine,I got all day. But report it? That aint happening. You got time to jaw in this thread but not ferret out offenders. Its Good Friday have a Good Day.

Let me be crystal clear. You refuse to follow the guidelines as advised to you by the Staff of the ODT, and can't seem to understand why your posts aren't having the desired effect.

You won't Report it because you think it makes you some sort of snitch, but loudly screaming that it's happening in the Handgun forum doesn't make you equally a snitch? That's a fairly flexible set of morals you got right there!

You got time to jaw in this thread but not Report the offense. Takes much less time to Report the offense than to type all your replies, and it actually works (you know it works because you already admitted it's been done to you).

Let me be crystal clear. You refuse to follow the guidelines as advised to you by the Staff of the ODT, and can't seem to understand why your posts aren't having the desired effect.

You won't Report it because you think it makes you some sort of snitch, but loudly screaming that it's happening in the Handgun forum doesn't make you equally a snitch? That's a fairly flexible set of morals you got right there!

You got time to jaw in this thread but not Report the offense. Takes much less time to Report the offense than to type all your replies, and it actually works (you know it works because you already admitted it's been done to you).
yes and any chicken **** SOB that would report 6 knives instead of 5 is a punk bastard .It was an accident om my part, where as postin 12/13 is a flagrant violation.

Back
Top Bottom