• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Running the Peachtree Road Race with AR

Title says it all. I am strongly considering 10k with the AR, Gadsen flag socks and flag as a cape, molan labe shirt, the whole deal. I think I will zip tie the chamber, no mag, and tape a cheap little flag in the muzzle, just to make it obvious that it's a statement, not a threat.

Am I nuts? Can they stop me from running? Other thoughts?

Pretty sure the Atlanta Track Club will pull you out of the race quicker than you can say "what the hell was I thinking!"

Horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible,horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible,horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible,horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible idea.

This is kind of like trying to convince people that we all have the right to freedom of speech by screaming it in their faces, spit and all.

I am here. Watching this nonsense.

If I can do it anonymously, I will. I don't want my face on TV or anything like that. The way to end shock is to redefine normalcy. I view this as a small step. It doesn't need to be an AR either. I have an inoperable 1903. That may get what I want without the backlash that you all seem to think will follow.

You are not even going to get to the corral. And you are going to wind up on the news looking like the douche bags in Chipotle and scaring the **** out of the sheeple and causing them to scream about how gun owners are scarring children and causing other runners to need therapy.

Just ****ing stop it. You are going to do NOTHING good. NOTHING. There can be only negative from this.

Use your ****ing head.

You are not even going to get to the corral. And you are going to wind up on the news looking like the douche bags in Chipotle and scaring the **** out of the sheeple and causing them to scream about how gun owners are scarring children and causing other runners to need therapy.

Just ****ing stop it. You are going to do NOTHING good. NOTHING. There can be only negative from this.

Use your ****ing head.

Actually, I doubt he'll do anything other than talk **** on the net. Reminds me of a Brad Paisley song.

Back
Top Bottom