• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rural King $75 mail in rebate on Remington

Did you mean Remington. Not sure too many folks around here know what Rural king is. I do, because my father in law worked at th every first one from the time it opened until he passed. The new stores are not as much fun as the older one.

I have recently ordered from them. I was looking for a certain toy, came across rk, cheapest i could find (even cheaper than used ones on this site). So i ordered, great customer service, detailed info including tracking number. Item arrived earlier than expected. A++. Great company!!

The rebate is for any store you buy it at. I mailed my form in on May 12th, it’s still in process.

https://remington.rebateaccess.com/

982EF80C-21C2-44C9-A5A5-A00B7FFC6AF7.jpeg

Yes, apologies I should have specified that it was a manufacturer's mail-in rebate. I think it may have just ended, but RK does some great deals with or without these rebates. I may jump on a crossbow they have here soon. I am always curious why we do not have one in GA. They have one as close as Dothan, North FL, Asheville, & Middle TN I believe. It reminds me of how we never had access to Yuengling until a certain law or two passed on alcohol distribution, now we get beer from all over the place. If I had to guess maybe a Home Depot would be involved on market share, but they really don't have the same clientele or products. Immediate thought would be Tractor Supply as competition but they are headquartered in TN.

All is good, If you ever get lost and find yourself in a this small burb of the Twilight Zone Known as Paris Illinois, you will find the first AKA the original Rural King store. It has had a few up grades over the years but still one of my favorite stores. The one in Charleston Illinois is really nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom