• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Russian 1891/30 7.62x54R Mosin Nagant Rifle $79.95

I have checked 2 places around where I live and with ffl fees and shipping its usually still 10-15 bucks more if I get online. $30 was cheapest place I called for ffl fees and it was a pawn shop. $100 gun ends up costing 130-140. I gotta found a ffl that will give me discount on transfers.

I have checked 2 places around where I live and with ffl fees and shipping its usually still 10-15 bucks more if I get online. $30 was cheapest place I called for ffl fees and it was a pawn shop. $100 gun ends up costing 130-140. I gotta found a ffl that will give me discount on transfers.

To bad you live about an hour and a half from Ackworth. Aaron at www.heroestactical.com a fellow forum member was offering free transfers up until midnight tonight. I just bought 6 Mosins earlier this month and my FFL was a pawn shop. He only charged me $40 to do all 6. That was only because the form only has room for 4 guns so they had to use a second form or it would have only been $20. My point is I think the only way you'll get a discount is with multiple rifle transfers. Wish I could be more help but if you have someone near you selling these cheaper than this deal with shipping and transfers that may be your best bet. For someone like me this was my only option. I'm in the sticks, no gun shops near me.

Thanks a lot man!!!!!

One other thing to think about is even $30 to do a single trans fer isn't that bad. I have some places around me that charge $50 for a single gun. Some places charge that fee per gun too. That store is one of those that is a sporting goods, motorcycle, lawnmower and ATV store. Mostly they're reasonable here though. At least us southerners have kept our sanity about transfers so far. In California they charge upwards of $100+. Unbelievable!

To bad you live about an hour and a half from Ackworth. Aaron at www.heroestactical.com a fellow forum member was offering free transfers up until midnight tonight. I just bought 6 Mosins earlier this month and my FFL was a pawn shop. He only charged me $40 to do all 6. That was only because the form only has room for 4 guns so they had to use a second form or it would have only been $20. My point is I think the only way you'll get a discount is with multiple rifle transfers. Wish I could be more help but if you have someone near you selling these cheaper than this deal with shipping and transfers that may be your best bet. For someone like me this was my only option. I'm in the sticks, no gun shops near me.

Thanks for the shout out WH! We've have extended the free FFL transfers at least for one more month. http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?t=94721. We'll let everybody at the ODT decide what we should do after that!
Thanks again,
Aaron
www.heroestactical.com

Back
Top Bottom