• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Russian KrinKov I have always been a fan

IMG_1219.JPG
I love krinks too. I've always wanted an Arsenal slr 104. Wood, black, and Bakelite all mixed together! That's the AK stuff I love. I'm poor so I settled on the poor mans AK SBR and got this Draco pending on a form 1 now. Manticore triangle folder will be on it soon....

Very nice!

I was very tempted to do something similar. I want an SBR but wanted something a bit heavier than a 5.56, like a 7.62x39mm.

I ended up going with a SIG 556xi Russian instead; I like it very much. Bought a pistol and SBR'ed it with one of the older, out of production SIG collapsing folding stocks.

Krinks are my favorite AK as I've got two chambered in 5.45. One 86 Tula (Russian) and one Arsenal 104UR (Bulgarian). Both have the correct 1 in 6 twist barrel (Bluejack). Tula is still a parts kit w/matching 74ullc receiver. The Bulgy was complete but I just pulled and demilled the barrel assembly to part out. I'm sending the new barrel out for threading and have the front sight/gas block milled so I can run a deadair brake on.

While I have several other types of firearms, the AK platform is my favorite. Once you start tinkering/building them it becomes very addictive.

LMK if you're in the market for a Ultimak Krink gas tube. I've got a clean one I'd make you a good deal on.

Back
Top Bottom