• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Russian SKS value?

im also going into this thinking were talking about tula exclusively. remember izhevsk made them in 53 and 54 as well and those will bring actual big money to the right collectors, for a good non referb you'd be looking at 1200+

im also going into this thinking were talking about tula exclusively. remember izhevsk made them in 53 and 54 as well and those will bring actual big money to the right collectors, for a good non referb you'd be looking at 1200+
Now that's more like it. I'm good with values climbing. But I guess with these things, it goes up and down.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Now that's more like it. I'm good with values climbing. But I guess with these things, it goes up and down.

yah they are just one of the ones where the small details make all teh difference. standard referbs are dropping just like all other prices right now but i doubt they will ever drop back to what they "should" be. But the rare variations are definitely increasing in desirability so their prices are still on the rise, lots of folks became sks "collectors" so they wanted all the variations.

yah they are just one of the ones where the small details make all teh difference. standard referbs are dropping just like all other prices right now but i doubt they will ever drop back to what they "should" be. But the rare variations are definitely increasing in desirability so their prices are still on the rise, lots of folks became sks "collectors" so they wanted all the variations.
Yup, I understand that.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This one is standard "red" finished stock with black finish and blade bayonet.

Back
Top Bottom