• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rut Roh... gas is going up again

Wife sent me to Costco for BACON... and on the way the QT gas was $3.09. I had a 1/2 tank and my truck likes to drink the way I use to in my younger days... Costco's gas was $2.85 and I thought about it for a second and made the U turn to fill up. On the way home, less than one hour later, the same QT was at $3.19.

Guys, better fill up when you can, something's about to hit the fans.
Weak ass America! We are just puppets! Diesel is a byproduct of gasoline in those fools pay more for it we do gas and I’m one of those idiots

Agreed and me too...
The sad part is if you could get white America to just stand together for any rhyme or any reason you could pack this **** up all their asses, but we’re not going to stand together we would rather Fight amongst our self for gay rights! And gender discrimination

The sad part is if you could get white America to just stand together for any rhyme or any reason you could pack this **** up all their asses, but we’re not going to stand together we would rather Fight amongst our self for gay rights! And gender discrimination
Not as long as the TV, internet, HVAC still work an folks have refrigerators full of snacks.

Back
Top Bottom