• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RV living help

Rv Living isn't much cheaper man, New ones are disasters thanks to covid. I own an rv service center and its hell to get anyone to fix things in 2-3 months. parts are back ordered and overpriced. Everything rv related is cheaply made. Watch out for mobile guys. half of them are untrained and have no license. They just watched youtube and thought they could build a camper after shiplapping one wall in their uncle's house.

either you or hire a RV tech to check out what you are buying, all appliances, roof in particular, you need to be picky about if gonna live there, Full size fridge is a must for full time, good AC and good Heat musts. Sewage hookup isn't available at most Corp parks and many, many private, so find one that has sewage hookup or else you'll be going to the dump station once a week camper and all unless you get a drag behind dump tank. If ya need a tech, I just hired one to do my annual service, he is located in Cumming area but will travel. "Full Hookup Mobile RV services" 678-200-2154 Shane.
GREAT POST 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

I know of a fellow that has been living in a house boat, on Lake Lanier for years....I understand that it's not legal...per the corps, however he does it, and there has not been any consequences to date...don't know what he does about mail, and stuff like that....guess he has a p.o. box....guess he uses the shore facilities....I don't know....
Was that guy renting a houseboat that sank?

I might know him

Hey guys. Long story short. Looking to buy a camper and live in it. A lot of camp grounds near me only allow 14 day stays. Is this the standard or can you find places that allow you to stay longer? Also looking into memberships/clubs and other ways to make it cheaper. Do you guys have any suggestions?
During our LifeGroup tonight, one of the guys nieces is getting ready to live in her 31’ pull behind. It’s north of Atlanta and he says is $650.00 per month. I’ll try to find out where and the name. He says they allow long term rental spaces.

Hey guys. Long story short. Looking to buy a camper and live in it. A lot of camp grounds near me only allow 14 day stays. Is this the standard or can you find places that allow you to stay longer? Also looking into memberships/clubs and other ways to make it cheaper. Do you guys have any suggestions?
Just heard back from my friend. Their niece is doing long term at Jones RV Park. It’s in Norcross. The rate is $650.00 per month and includes water, sewer and electric. Don’t know anything else and they look to have a wait list. You could give them a call. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom