• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S.193 - To Require the Safe Storage of Firearms (2019)

tmoore912

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
28   0
Reaction score
S.193 - A bill to amend chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, to require the safe storage of firearms, and for other purposes.116th Congress (2019-2020) |
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/193?q={"search":"safe+storage"}
BILL

Hide Overview
Sponsor: Sen. Blumenthal, Richard [D-CT] (Introduced 01/18/2019)
Committees: Senate - Judiciary
Latest Action: Senate - 01/18/2019 Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.

No Text Available yet*****

Blumenthal, Murphy, introduce federal gun storage bill
https://ctmirror.org/2019/01/18/blumenthal-murphy-introduce-federal-gun-storage-bill/

“That’s the purpose of this federal law, to hold accountable any firearms owner who fails to safely store or secure their firearms to prevent access from minors or from others who are dangerous, convicted of crimes, and make our communities safer,” Blumenthal said.

Blumenthal said firearm owners who don’t secure their guns would face a $500 penalty or forfeiture, and a class D felony with up to five years in prison, if the firearm caused any injury or death. U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy is co-sponsoring the bill."

There is a reason this is a jackass !

61WMugkpH3L._SY463_.jpg

All you gun owners are the problem. If you had your guns under lock and key little Javonte couldn't get them and rob the liquor store or the lunatic medicated teenager shoot up his school. You are the problem. We have members on this site that will support this law.

I guarantee that the excuse, ignorance of the law shall prevail, or hones,t officer I was up at 3am just before you busted the door down and I had just taken em outta the safe, and was cleaning those 10, AR15's, I had dreamed they were dirty and crying for my loving touch.

All you gun owners are the problem. If you had your guns under lock and key little Javonte couldn't get them and rob the liquor store or the lunatic medicated teenager shoot up his school. You are the problem. We have members on this site that will support this law.
It is only common sense. Unless you hate the children of course.

Back
Top Bottom