• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S--T is about to get real folks!

The largest issue IMHO is panic. I attended a Trade Show at World COngress Center ATL this week. It was off 35% from expectations maybe more. However still a very good show for us worth those attending people who have needs and $$. That being said I cancelled my trip to Mexico for next week. Not that I am fearful but everyone including customers in Mexico are getting nervous. Coweta Schools are closed starting tomorrow for two weeks.

Modex? Me too. No hand shakes, lots of hand sanitizer.

“End of Days: Predictions and prophecies about the end of the world” co-written by “psychic and spiritual teacher” Sylvia Browne, and published in 2008. It claims that “In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments.”

“End of Days: Predictions and prophecies about the end of the world” co-written by “psychic and spiritual teacher” Sylvia Browne, and published in 2008. It claims that “In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments.”
Is that anything like the Mayan calender prediction ?

The largest issue IMHO is panic. I attended a Trade Show at World COngress Center ATL this week. It was off 35% from expectations maybe more. However still a very good show for us worth those attending people who have needs and $$. That being said I cancelled my trip to Mexico for next week. Not that I am fearful but everyone including customers in Mexico are getting nervous. Coweta Schools are closed starting tomorrow for two weeks.

Mode-X should have cancelled, IMO. Another show setting up in A hall this week has been cancelled. Not certain if the organizers cancelled or if we cancelled, but it is cancelled. Final four is also cancelled, or at least there will be no fans. Stuff getting cray cray.

Modex? Me too. No hand shakes, lots of hand sanitizer.

The "Air High Five" will make a comeback!

iu

Back
Top Bottom