• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S--T is about to get real folks!

washing hands.jpg

**** their virus and their panic. Whoever buys into the panic is an idiot. With the schools closing it makes zero sense to me. Seems like every metro area school is closing, why you ask? Because a handful of people have a fever 5 counties over. Closing for 2 weeks with no cases in their area, what are they gonna do if someone actually gets it, close again?

And for the love of God please stop buying up all the TP. I **** a lot...

March 12, 2020

Dear PCSD Community,

Following today’s press conference by Gov. Brian Kemp that addressed growing concerns about the COVID-19 coronavirus, beginning Monday, March 16th all Paulding County schools will be closed until further notice. We anticipate the closure will be at least two weeks and our plan at this time is to reopen schools on March 30, 2020.

School will take place on a normal schedule Friday March 13, 2020, but if you choose to keep your child at home absences will not be counted against them. All school-related activities and events on Friday, March 13th and that occur while schools are closed are cancelled as well. Learning Bridge after-school program will remain open Friday, March 13th only.

Even though there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 coronavirus in Paulding County at this time, we believe this decision is the most prudent step to protect the health and well-being of our students and staff, and that is our highest concern.

Exact same message we got here in Cherokee Co. My kids are ecstatic.

Exactly!...I am not panic'd at all.

Just stating the facts......a lot of folk's loose their marbles with all the media hype.
And you k ow why we have the media hype? Because Russian Collusion and Impeachment didn't work. In 2009 and 2010 60 MILLION people had H1N1 Swine flu. 17000 people died with it. But the media whores didn't get all orgasmic about it because they didn't want to get on Obama's bad side.

Back
Top Bottom