• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S & W 4576 Decocker Model

toobaroque

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
38   0
Reaction score
Picked this up today at a gun show! Had to brag just a little bit.

Mint condition with box, papers and 4 factory magazines. I understand these are kind of scarce.

Any information would be appreciated.

IMG_20170325_102040356_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170325_102050856.jpg
IMG_20170325_102445260.jpg

Very nice acquisition. I have always been a fan of the 3rd generation Smith pistols, especially the 45s.

I'd have bought that one in a heartbeat. Awesome that you got 4 mags with it. They're getting hard to find and expensive.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sweet buy! Love the 3rd Gen S&W's. Remove the magazine disconnect and that's as fine a Combat handgun as anything made today. Superb triggers and nice resets.

Yours is relatively early in production.....still has the silver hammer/trigger. They later stopped flash-chroming those and went to matte black.

Gun Mag Warehouse has NIB factory mags for those. I bought a bunch there relatively recently.

Sweet buy! Love the 3rd Gen S&W's. Remove the magazine disconnect and that's as fine a Combat handgun as anything made today. Superb triggers and nice resets.

Yours is relatively early in production.....still has the silver hammer/trigger. They later stopped flash-chroming those and went to matte black.

Gun Mag Warehouse has NIB factory mags for those. I bought a bunch there relatively recently.
Awesome informative information. Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge! I appreciate it!

Plenty of good YouTube videos that can how you how to remove the magazine safety, or you can bring it by my place and I'll do it for you. Just up the road in Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom