• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W AR15 w/ Iron Sights for $649.... Brand New!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought one several months back and love it. Great shooter and accurate. I've already probally put 3-400 rds throgh it. No problems. High caliber in canton sells them for 599 also. Bought mine at big woods goods

I bought one several months back and love it. Great shooter and accurate. I've already probally put 3-400 rds throgh it. No problems. High caliber in canton sells them for 599 also. Bought mine at big woods goods

Oh no! This can't be, you mean you have an AR that doesn't have a FA or dustcover, but it works fine? I bet the detractors are flustered.
/sarcasm
Glad you like it, I don't see where you can go wrong with a Smith AR for that price.

Last edited:
buds has a bushy carbon 15 which includes FA and a red dot for 699 shipped right now

ship to chreokee for free transfer and no taxes

i'll be ordering one as soon as I can get something sold lol

Oh no! This can't be, you mean you have an AR that doesn't have a FA or dustcover, but it works fine? I bet the detractors are flustered.
/sarcasm
Glad you like it, I don't see where you can go wrong with a Smith AR for that price.

You could go wrong if you were like me and bought one for $599 complete with a FA and port cover :)

It was back when CDNN had the the M&P-15 OR on sale for $699 and S&W had a $100 rebate going. I should have bought 4 considering they are going for $900 nowadays.

Decent option for someone wanting a cheap AR but not a killer deal in my mind being that it is a flat side and barrel/chamber is not chrome lined. Nice to have options but I will pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom