• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&w m&p.22

Lineman73

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
0   0
Reaction score
Two weeks ago, while hanging out at the range I noticed a pair of Smith & Wesson M&P 22's. I noticed how the pistol looked just like it's centerfire big brothers! My favorite pistol is my M&P40 w/Apex hard sear and Trijicon night sights. The .22 looks and feels just like it. It may be a bit lighter due to the weight difference of a fully loaded magazines. But considering the cost difference between .40 S&W ammo and .22 LR ammo, I decided that I have got to have one of these!!

Well, last Monday, a deal was struck and an M&P 22 went home with me. Since then, I have been back to the range twice more just last week!! The M&P 22 shoots great. Good accuracy with CCI Mini-Mags. No failures to chamber, fire, extract or eject. This thing is a shootin' machine!!:laser: I had almost forgot how much fun .22 rimfires were!!:nod:

For less expensive practice with an M&P, try the M&P 22. It works for me!! :cool:

Last edited:
I have owned a few fine and not so fine .22 pistols and after a trial of time these pistols are excellent trainers and plinkers. They flat out run with a various types and makes of ammo with no modification. Still restricted to 12 rounds but better than ten.

If they could/would make a 15-20 round model they would corner the market and none would compare at any price point.

Back
Top Bottom