• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W M&P plus, optic ready with night sights $449

Ah good! Every purchase I've gotten from them has some kind of weird shipping fee/over charge
Ah good! Every purchase I've gotten from them has some kind of weird shipping fee/over charge
I think I paid another $5.95 for 2 day shipping to my FFL. At the price of $449 for an optic ready Shield plus with NS’s, that shipping did not bother me much. I think I paid $475 for my first standard Shield plus with 3 dot white sights

I can easily beat the price on the Shield plus from CDNN but the other one not so much.
You can beat the Optic Ready with Night Sights at $449? The other was pretty good for a standard M&P plus, not optic ready nor night sights for $399. However, where I live and gas prices being so high, getting up north is a bust.

You can beat the Optic Ready with Night Sights at $449? The other was pretty good for a standard M&P plus, not optic ready nor night sights for $399. However, where I live and gas prices being so high, getting up north is a bust.
I didn't see the price in the title. The link shows $549. I cannot compete with $449, are they still available at that price?

Back
Top Bottom