• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W M&P Sport II - $499.95

Decent price, been in that shop plenty of times but never left with anything as the prices on nearly everything are pretty outrageous.
Yup... I venture in there every other month or so to see what they've acquired, but I would agree with you on their overall pricing. I've never tried to talk them down on anything, so don't know how flexible they are.

They've definitely expanded their selection since the last time I was there several weeks ago, especially on the AR front (not that I blame them with current events and all).

Yup... I venture in there every other month or so to see what they've acquired, but I would agree with you on their overall pricing. I've never tried to talk them down on anything, so don't know how flexible they are.
I've tried before and everything I asked about was firm...even after I mentioned I could get it nearby for XX dollars less. "Aww naw dey cownt be sellin it fer that."

I disagree... the people at Outdoor Depot are a heck of a lot more friendly (as well are the people at Gun Commanders and Dahlonega Gold & Pawn, and pretty much every other gun store I've been to). I've only ever bought smaller items at GA gun store that I either couldn't find anywhere else or didn't want to wait for delivery on. It seems that every time I go in there, no one says hello or have a nice day and I feel like they're looking around at everyone with suspicious eyes. Not a very welcoming environment.

Back
Top Bottom