• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W model 10, good deal?

Picked up one of these today, got in on one of the select picks. Looking forward to it. At home plan on using it as a "downstairs gun" while also taking to the range for my son and wife to enjoy shooting (my j-frame and semi autos are a little intimidating for them haha).

I picked up one today at Mike's Gun Room in Winder. As a Southpaw holsters are always an issue. I jokingly asked him what were the chances of any of the holsters being for leftys and he laughed. A it turned out every, single one had a left handed holster. :D

If any one is interested, I had the pick of the lot, all three were in good mechanical condition, I just picked the one with the least amount of holster wear.

I picked up one today at Mike's Gun Room in Winder. As a Southpaw holsters are always an issue. I jokingly asked him what were the chances of any of the holsters being for leftys and he laughed. A it turned out every, single one had a left handed holster. :D

If any one is interested, I had the pick of the lot, all three were in good mechanical condition, I just picked the one with the least amount of holster wear.

Congrats!! I too am a Southpaw and will keep my fingers crossed that my gun from AIM will come with a lefty holster. That or maybe I can make a trip to Winder to swap out at Mike's Gun Room...

Congrats!! I too am a Southpaw and will keep my fingers crossed that my gun from AIM will come with a lefty holster. That or maybe I can make a trip to Winder to swap out at Mike's Gun Room...
If you need a lefty holster, you can have this one. I have a couple of these duty rig holsters.

If you need a lefty holster, you can have this one. I have a couple of these duty rig holsters.

Well that's very kind! I'll let you know if I need to take you up on that once the gun gets to Cherokee Gun and Pawn. I wrote AIM earlier today asking if they could accomidate me on a lefty holster since I paid the extra $10 for a hand-pick. So we'll see!

Well that's very kind! I'll let you know if I need to take you up on that once the gun gets to Cherokee Gun and Pawn. I wrote AIM earlier today asking if they could accomidate me on a lefty holster since I paid the extra $10 for a hand-pick. So we'll see!
No worries! Us SouthPaws gotta stick together! :)

Back
Top Bottom