• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W Revolver Fans

I hate that lock. I’m not a fan of the revolver . In fact I only have one . Just one . Pre lock with the firing pin on the hammer where it’s suppose to be .

EBB7DCF7-20CD-4B84-9DCC-671D34B6A705.jpeg

Then there is that one guy, lol.

Try to do something informative and there is always that one person who finds fault with everything. Gotta love the ODT
I have worked and lived in the neighborhood of 180 different countries. It is only in America that a man (gender inclusive) with volition and ingenuity can produce a product like this, i.e. one that can be purchased at mouse -click speed. With the on-going war on the middle class and small business, it is nearly impossible to manufacture a quality item here in the USSA and make a profit. The other war against the middle class is the war on cash.

If the manufacturer had a congressman or federal judge or two in his pocket, he could probably get a mandate issued that all S&W revolvers with Hillery holes have to be plugged. I won't go any further with this....

However, pile on..

Good for the guy that developed this "fix", but not for me. Still got the little arrow and off-color plug visible. Sorta like covering a zit with Clearasil.
Only got one Smith with the lock, I'll just live with it. YMMV

Both of mine have the locks, 2.5# S/A triggers, Atlamont grips, and burn rings on the cylinders. Not that big of a deal to me. Sorta like 80 series 1911's.

Back
Top Bottom