• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W Shield $249.99 shipped...

I thought $75 rebate is for LE/Mil only.
Regular folks will get $50 rebate... any thoughts?

S&W runs mil/le specific offers a lot but it says so on the offer. I haven't seen that wording on this one, looks to be available for anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a new Shield version rolling out soon after this.

I think LC9s and LC9sPro ARE the LC9 II, Striker, instead of hammered, and option of not having manual safety or mag disconnect.
I really cannot see how LC9sPro can be improved. I picked it up before G43 came out, and do not plan on getting G43. No point. Ruger is better in almost every respect, and I am a Glock fan.

I think LC9s and LC9sPro ARE the LC9 II, Striker, instead of hammered, and option of not having manual safety or mag disconnect.
I really cannot see how LC9sPro can be unproved. I picked it up before G43 came out, and do not plan on getting G43. No point. Ruger is better in almost every respect, and I am a Glock fan.
I was a moron and traded my LC9 away and instantly regretted it. I was between the M&P and LC9 and got the cheaper of the two (at the time). Probably going to come down to the same criteria this time around. $250 is a smokin deal.

Back
Top Bottom