• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W Shields $255 AO

5bassman

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
124   0
Reaction score
Adventure Outdoors also has the $255 Shields starting Saturday. For those who care.
files.constantcontact.com_55cc399a001_6856b63a_4834_48f2_9623_151f4b88c7d8359fa67e870033ad0787.jpg

Just a heads up: That's not "the" price. The prices shown are after rebate. You'll pay their price plus tax (plus 3% if paying with plastic).

Not trying to poop on your post, man. Thanks for the heads up!

The $75 rebate is a S&W Rebate, so you can buy one from any FFL.....you can hunt for a deal on-line and use any of the local GS's free FFL transfers......I wouldn't be surprised if GGS puts theirs on sale for those who don't mind going to Gainesville.....they are at $324+ tax now (normal price of them), but maybe Mike and Kellie will run a sale.....I already have 2, but at $250 it's the best value around for a single stack carry pistol without a doubt IMHO.

Just a heads up: That's not "the" price. The prices shown are after rebate. You'll pay their price plus tax (plus 3% if paying with plastic).

Not trying to poop on your post, man. Thanks for the heads up!

Yep, I'm aware. That's the final price minus taxes when the rebates arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

always look online to see if the ammo or guns you considering buying ,have a rebate a lot do that are not mentioned in stores.

From S&W website-

Purchase any NEW M&P SHIELD® pistol, M&P® BODYGUARD®380 pistol, or S&W® SD™ or SDVE™ pistol and receive a mail-in rebate.
Offer valid April 1 - June 30, 2017

Back
Top Bottom