• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SA-35 what happend?

I really like the new S&W except for the name down the side of the slide it’s almost to big or something
Can anyone tell me about the TRIGGER on the equalizer?? The way they advertise it is 10 lb trigger NO. What the hell does that mean? I am all about triggers which is why I carry a 1911 for last 20 years.

Can anyone tell me about the TRIGGER on the equalizer?? The way they advertise it is 10 lb trigger NO. What the hell does that mean? I am all about triggers which is why I carry a 1911 for last 20 years.
I bought one of the S&W CSX pistols when they first came out and the trigger was terrible. I am going to wait and see what kind of reviews the Equalizer gets before I buy one.

I have looked everywhere for the FN highpower in stainless if you find it before me 😓 PM OR SOMETHING plz

The UPC on the Stainless model is 845737014384 for the 10-rd version and 845737013592 for the 17.

Doing some sleuthing, they're out of stock everywhere I looked, but a couple of the places that had sold them indicated that they're no longer in production. Whether that's true or not, a good search engine and that UPC code is probably all you need.

Edit: Also, note that the frame is alloy, so it's the *finish* that is stainless.

I just think that SA screwed the pooch on this one by not "fixing" the issue that most people have with P-35 ergonomics: the beavertail area. My hands get mangled from hammer bite on a Hi-Power. Frank Behlert used to weld up a beavertail like a 1911 onto the Hi-Power and it felt great. It cost $3-400 back in the 80s to have it done, but it felt great....

Was it Frank Behlert or his dad Austin who did the welded-on Beavertails?

Back
Top Bottom