• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

snow flake fishing poles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t see what people see in them, it’s one ugly gun
I have always thought the full wood stock models looked classy, but never bought one when I was young because I have had an M1 carbine since the late 70s and wouldn't get one now because I have ARs.
I am curious how many Mini 14s show up at tactical carbine classes. cmshoot cmshoot ? Do you see any?

I have always thought the full wood stock models looked classy, but never bought one when I was young because I have had an M1 carbine since the late 70s and wouldn't get one now because I have ARs.
I am curious how many Mini 14s show up at tactical carbine classes. cmshoot cmshoot ? Do you see any?

Never.

Back when I only taught and attended LE courses, I would see them often, especially in the hands of GBI agents. Every time I saw students with them, I knew they would either fail the course or struggle to pass.

I've owned a Mini-14 180 series since 1978. I spent a few years in the Marine Corp. I'm well versed in the AR platform. Hands down the AR is more accurate and has better ergo-dynamic functionality. But I like shooting the Mini-14 more and its much easier to clean and it's about impossible to make one jam if you use factory mags and clean ammo. There is just something about the operating rod slamming back and forth and the feel of the weapon.
I guess the Garand, M1-Carbine and M-14 crowd can understand. I've been thru several AR's (luv em') I'll never sell my Mini-14. Can't explain it.

I have an older SS GB model that was either a police or prison guard trade in that I inherited from my Dad, it ain't for sale at any price.

ct.fra.bz_ol_fz_sw_i54_5_9_7_frabz_Hand_loads_Lapua_brass_withbbceccce876beb06ed45b82df4df9756.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom