• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Safe Movers in N. Gwinnett County and surrounding areas- Found a good co.!

I recommend these guys all the time..... they have moved probably 30 safes on the north west end for other members and I have always gotten positive feedback back about them.

But I didn't realize they went so far east, I thought the focused more in like the Canton area.

Unfortunately these guys have closed do to owner relocation, it's extremely hard for me to travel as far north as them and I would often recommend them.

Soooooooooooooo if anyone has a company they have used and been happy with on the north side please let me know.

IMG_0163.PNG

I know there are safe movers on here that are fantastic and have read a lot of positive things about them. Unfortunately, some or most are out of my servicing area due to distance, and I totally understand.

I picked up a safe from Gander on a deal, as they are heavily discounting Liberty safes due to them going out of business.

Kale (owner) from North Georgia Safe Movers is who I used. They are at www.installmysafe.com or 678-617-2947.

They were extremely professional regarding the care of my home- wood floors, carpet, etc. Excellent communication on every step of the way from inception, to pickup to delivery time. I set my pot of coffee to brew when they arrived, and it was still brewing when they finished the job!

Thumbs up for these guys!

I have used Kale in the past too. Highly recommend.

Most dealers are only moving safes they sell or sold.... some dealers won’t even move safes they have sold, only deliver new safes.

If anyone on the southside needs something I’ll do by best to help but it is extremely hard for me to travel to that far north without violating you, LOL

Back
Top Bottom