• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sailing or Tradin

Sometimes when you have an ad up,someone will respond to it and think they are first.Well sometimes folks never post in the ad they go straight to PM's.OK PM guy was first,post guy is second,and you keep a list of any other interested parties.Gets confusing sometimes and some folks get upset.I try to post in the ad and say "PM sent." so others know there is some type of negotiating going on.Now if PM guy falls out Post guy is now first,but........next little while PM guy comes back and decides he now wants it.Gets kinda confusing.OH and forget lowball guy.

I do time first, I don't like "I'll take it", then the person wants to negotiate on a deal. If, I want your your item I will say "PRICE IS FINE". PM SENT.

Seller can sell to whomever he chooses, first or not. First should get special consideration, but he is not automatically the "winner". What if #1 has piss poor feedback? No sale in my book. There are other factors as well.

I agree, besides you won't know if you were first anyway. Only the seller/trader knows.

Pm'ed a guy recently within 2 minutes of the ad going up, he had exceptional feedback mind you, and I never get a response. I made sure to include that I would pay the asking and come to him, as I usually do unless they are good with mailing. Hours later it's marked spm to someone who responded in the thread over an hour after I originally contacted him. Sent another pm just trying to figure out what was going on and he's a hostile asshole about it, declares he can sell to whomever he wants, and he didn't care who contacted him first. Figured out it was a friend of his that got it in the end after looking back through other threads of his. If you're going to pull that kind of stunt why post in the first place? I get helping out a buddy, just don't be a dick about it when someone makes a genuine inquiry! He went on my ignore list after that, only person on that list as of yet.

Trump Love _ WHY CAN'T WE JUST GET ALONG_ _ image tagged in trump 2016 ___(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom