• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sailing or Tradin

Its okay, Im the goofy trade offer with a neg. feedback guy.

Your neg don't bother me none. I think we have about 4 meets :0)

There are a few guys on here that had an oops ,but they learned from it and moved on .

It's the bozos that can't help themselves that we fill our ignore lists with .

Your neg don't bother me none. I think we have about 4 meets :0)

There are a few guys on here that had an oops ,but they learned from it and moved on .

It's the bozos that can't help themselves that we fill our ignore lists with .
Music to my ears, may there be many more to come. Haha

Pm'ed a guy recently within 2 minutes of the ad going up, he had exceptional feedback mind you, and I never get a response. I made sure to include that I would pay the asking and come to him, as I usually do unless they are good with mailing. Hours later it's marked spm to someone who responded in the thread over an hour after I originally contacted him. Sent another pm just trying to figure out what was going on and he's a hostile asshole about it, declares he can sell to whomever he wants, and he didn't care who contacted him first. Figured out it was a friend of his that got it in the end after looking back through other threads of his. If you're going to pull that kind of stunt why post in the first place? I get helping out a buddy, just don't be a dick about it when someone makes a genuine inquiry! He went on my ignore list after that, only person on that list as of yet.

Wasn't a buddy. You were out bid fair and square.

Wasn't a buddy. You were out bid fair and square.

I find it hard to believe that with that small amount of information, and a time frame that in my book can span a years time or more, you know exactly which transaction to which I am referring, much less to whom I am referring for something that was wholly conducted via pm. Please do enlighten me oh wise one.

I also wasn't aware this forum is eBay unless we're trying to help someone in need. If you WERE aware of such a situation and can make a comment such as that, it would also go to show what a worthless dishonest prick the seller was if he is willing to accept "bids" over someone who met their asking. If everyone were like that then we all might as well stick to gunbroker. Anymore words of wisdom you'd like to add since I haven't the slightest clue who you are but you seem to be willing to fight others' battles?

Where is this village located so I can be sure to drive around it?

Back
Top Bottom