• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sale on ammo @ Dicks

Yeah Dicks is normally ridiculous on ammo prices....So are you even saving really?

A store I used to work at had some good marketing sales people...They would get the general public to go crazy buying items that were "on sale" when they actually cost more than normal!!!! I used to laugh my head off at the amount of people that would "Stock up while it was on sale" when they were paying more for it!

Say a can of soup or vegetables was normally 77cent....We would put it on "sale" 10 for $10 (that's now a dollar a can ie. 23cent MORE a can, that is a 30% price INCREASE) and we would be sold out within hours of opening, even our extra skids in the back, people would buy whole cases of whatever was on "sale"....LMAO...Idiots...

Last edited:
Called both Dick's and Walmart in Newnan: Walmart didn't have either in stock. Price as quoted from Dick's: for .223, 200 rounds UMC $89.99; 100 rounds Win $29.99. So, w/ 1/2 off... 400 rounds of UMC = $135.00 or 400 rounds Win. $90.00. Which one sounds like the better deal? :) Any problems known w/ the Win .223?

Back
Top Bottom