• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sale to non CCW permit

judge it case by case... but never ever complain about gun restrictions placed on us by the government...
you cant complain about gun restrictions if you require a (just recently overturned in GA) restrictive government I.D. in order to let a free American exercise a God given right ratified in the constitution.

Do you feel comfortable selling to an individual who is twenty one and says they can’t find there “ gun license“? I didn’t do it. Just wondered if I was being overly cautious?

Had one try that with me and I passed. PM his name to see if it's the same guy.

Do you feel comfortable selling to an individual who is twenty one and says they can’t find there “ gun license“? I didn’t do it. Just wondered if I was being overly cautious?
It's your property, you have every right to do what you want. One thing I see is if he brought up having a permit himself and then he can't produce it. Something doesn't feel right in my opinion

I personally require to see a GA ID and CCW for firearms I sell. It’s just my personal preference. I’ve had people get all butt hurt and message me with rude comments and justifications on how they can’t find it or they wouldn’t need one to buy new. I could care less about their “feelings” on the choice that I’ve made towards the subject. In my opinion it weeds out the riff-raff. But in the end it’s up to you on who you choose to sell to. Just my .02¢

Back
Top Bottom