• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sales with braces

Targetmaster

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
228   0
Reaction score
I see a lot of people are still advertising pistoles with braces with pictures, today is day one of the ATF crap. I'm sure we have our pimps and spys from ATF, post at your own risk, I damn sure don't trust anyone at this point. Be careful out there. Hopefully all those law suits filed today will take the heat off :rolleyes:

Really?

Lots of online dealers are still selling them together. I’m not trying to derail the thread because I understand what your saying.

yep, maybe a brace for sale or a pistole for sale, but never the two must meet per the ATF Threats :rolleyes:

Really?

Lots of online dealers are still selling them together. I’m not trying to derail the thread because I understand what your saying.

PSA armory has removed braces from their Weapons for sale as of today, a weapon with a brace is now a SBR. The dealers are a risk, so let the buyer beware, I'm keeping up with the news on this because I believe in the 2nd A.. As the ATF will tell you, ignorance of the law is.. Well you know the rest :becky:

I see a lot of people are still advertising pistoles with braces with pictures, today is day one of the ATF crap. I'm sure we have our pimps and spys from ATF, post at your own risk, I damn sure don't trust anyone at this point. Be careful out there. Hopefully all those law suits filed today will take the heat off :rolleyes:
those folks are better described as Rat Bastards and yes we got em here. Fortunately I have none of those type weapons.

Really?

If you click on that link it has a big red banner across the top saying they will no longer be able to fulfill orders of pistols with braces. AFAIK they are now NFA items and I don't have the right kind of license for that.

Back
Top Bottom