• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saltwater tanks

That little Mandarin died last week,he was 14.

Aww that sucks! I really wanted one of those Mandarins but I know I can't do it with just a 10G.

Here's the light...it does have blue LEDs to simulate night but I know that's not really important.

20180510_182547.jpg
20180510_182536.jpg
20180510_182523.jpg

Come to me young jedi ..we can give you a better light, Bend a piece of conduit to hold the light, Remove the egg crate Diffuser and replace it with a screen mesh with 1/4 " screen..I have it all.

That's awesome, I appreciate the offer! Yeah, I'm not a fan of the egg crate. I had to double it since the gobies are known to jump...have been planning to change it to a screen eventually.

Question. When I started this tank, the lady told me the clowns and the goby would be fine in this 10G, as long as that's the only fish I have. She said I could add inverts, etc, just no more fish.

So I took that info and ran with it. But now that I have the clowns and the goby in it, I'm wondering if that's not true. What do you say? Will the clowns outgrow this tank?

I do have a backup plan; I have a 29G if I HAVE to use it. I just don't *want* to deal with large water changes but I might not have a choice--I'm digging this 10G on the countertop. It's exactly what I want.

Man, I totally for got about this thread. We've had our tank for almost 5 years now. Love salt water fish tanks.

We are about to move and will be transferring the current tank and all of our scaly children to the new house. Blue bio balls Blue bio balls do you have any tips or advice for the move procedure? This will be our first experience moving all of it so we're trying to cover all the bases.

Back
Top Bottom