• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SAMMY KERSHAW

Yes sir it's a great place for sure...wife wants to go again when TANYA TUCKER comes...I heard the HAGGARD BOYS was a good show
Yes Sir that Ben sounds just like Merle, I'm a huge Merle fan too. The wife and I was in Nashville the day Merle died and went to the Grand Ole Opry too.

Yes Sir that Ben sounds just like Merle, I'm a huge Merle fan too. The wife and I was in Nashville the day Merle died and went to the Grand Ole Opry too.
I liked merle myself....it's sad days that all the OUR KINDA OF COUNTRY MUSIC singers are dying off...there are a few left but not many as I'd like....

Might have to go, I sometimes tell my wife you have to Kiss An Angel Good Morning.
And LOVE HER LIKE THE DEVIL WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME....and sometimes when their acting crazy you just think you might wanta get outta there and catch a ride with somebody you say IS ANYBODY GOING TO SAN ANTOINE

And LOVE HER LIKE THE DEVIL WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME....and sometimes when their acting crazy you just think you might wanta get outta there and catch a ride with somebody you say IS ANYBODY GOING TO SAN ANTOINE
That's an accurate assumption right there. Another favorite is Crystal Chandelier.

Back
Top Bottom