• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SAMMY KERSHAW

There's a station out of tallaposa that only plays the good ol' classics...it's called KING RADIO...wkng1060 on the a.m dial,or 93.7 on the f.m dial....this is the about the only country music I I listen....very very few new artist I can stand to hear....Charlie had some hits in his time....I've been through his hometown while traveling in my RASSLIN DAYS....that town was still 50 yrs behind the Times but good people there for sure

There's a station out of tallaposa that only plays the good ol' classics...it's called KING RADIO...wkng1060 on the a.m dial,or 93.7 on the f.m dial....this is the about the only country music I I listen....very very few new artist I can stand to hear....Charlie had some hits in his time....I've been through his hometown while traveling in my RASSLIN DAYS....that town was still 50 yrs behind the Times but good people there for sure
Have any of you been to THE LOWELL OPRY HOUSE IN CARROLLTON,GA. IT'S THE FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH AND STARS GEORGE BRITT . I THINK IT COST $10.00 A TICKET AND IS GOOD CLEAN COUNTRY MUSIC,OLD STYLE. GEORGE IS IN THE GA. COUNTRY HALL OF FAME. TRY IT ,I THINK YOU WILL ENJOY IT. YOU CAN CALL 770-328-1024 FOR MORE INFO OR WEB SITE lowellopryhouse.com,facebook:LOWELL OPRY HOUSE

Have any of you been to THE LOWELL OPRY HOUSE IN CARROLLTON,GA. IT'S THE FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH AND STARS GEORGE BRITT . I THINK IT COST $10.00 A TICKET AND IS GOOD CLEAN COUNTRY MUSIC,OLD STYLE. GEORGE IS IN THE GA. COUNTRY HALL OF FAME. TRY IT ,I THINK YOU WILL ENJOY IT. YOU CAN CALL 770-328-1024 FOR MORE INFO OR WEB SITE lowellopryhouse.com,facebook:LOWELL OPRY HOUSE
Yes sir...ive been twice....its a good show too...1st time I went was a couple of yrs ago to see a friend of mine perform there...his name is DAVID STEEN...hes got some good songs and I've never understood why he hasn't sold some of them to nashville...

Yes sir...ive been twice....its a good show too...1st time I went was a couple of yrs ago to see a friend of mine perform there...his name is DAVID STEEN...hes got some good songs and I've never understood why he hasn't sold some of them to nashville...
Sometimes they have locals sing and play and they're good. A few doctors at Tanner play there at times and it's a lot of fun. They put in a small dance floor for a few that have the balls to dance.Good times for a few bucks.

Haven't seen the dance yet...i don't have the balls to dance since I don't drink anymore...lol...thats why it's called liquid courage huh?... lol...we maybe going the next time..not sure though. .

Back
Top Bottom