• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Samsung TV voices are off sync help!

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
310   0
Reaction score
I have an 7 year old Samsung Smart TV. I stream only via Roku, and have Sling, Paramount, Youtube, etc. SMART TV setting is on auto update. For all channels /apps, the voices are not in sync with the people speaking. Called my cable provider last week, and after 20 minutes of trouble shooting, we finally unplugged the TV, and all is well.

Well, the un-synced voices is back again, I unplugged the TV as well as the modem, and nothing. Any clue if this is a cable/streaming issue or Smart TV issue?

Had the same trouble with ROKU during Friday's football games. We only noticed it during halftime when we could see talking faces. Google indicates it is a common problem on ROKU. Look online and find a solution that works for you.

Had the same trouble with ROKU during Friday's football games. We only noticed it during halftime when we could see talking faces. Google indicates it is a common problem on ROKU. Look online and find a solution that works for you.
This. We see it often with Roku

For me, it has happened on a Roku TV but only when attached to a sound bar. My fix was the use of an updated Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC, HDMI 2.1 specification) high speed HDMI cable AND flashing the sound bar with new software.

Many suggestions for "Roku Audio Out Of Sync: How To Fix In Seconds" are contained in this link...

Thanks everyone!!! You guys were a huge help. Simply disconnecting Roku and reconnecting did the trick, for now at least.

Back
Top Bottom