Sandals. Do you wear them?

• Yes

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 45 51.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear and have worn Teva's for over 25 years. They are a step above flip flops. I may have to run or climb or fight and sandals are a better option. If it's summertime and I'm not at work or a pretty formal gathering my basic attire is a pair of shorts a polo or a button up shirt and sandals. Then again I don't wear cargo shorts or anything else that would signal that I'm single or tactical.

I used to wear Tevas, until I tried on a pair of Chacos. They are a bit pricey, but REALLY comfortable. You owe it to yourself to try a pair.

I am 6'2 295 I where what I want when I want I could not care less what other people think, it is my feet and they are size 14 .:pop2:

Everyone is on the ODT......and bad to the bone. Just read some of the posts.

BTW... I'm a flip flop guy when walking to a pool or beach, other than that its bare feet or shoes.
Wait I did buy a pair of those toe shoes to shoot the hooch, but that was more to embarrass the kids than anything. funny thing is......I liked them.

I go barefoot 10 months a year, unless at work. I have been asked to leave stores before.
So yes i keep sandals in the truck.
But I damn wore socks and shoes to the M&G lol

unless you're at the beach or pool sandals/flipflops do not count as adequate or acceptable footwear... what if you have to run? or nor look like a douchebag... either way you're screwed

I don't run.

I wear sandals because of my flat feet, and I like to hear the comments about the gross toe nails.

At this stage, I don't care if I look like a douchebag - if I do, it's your problem. I'm not trolling for your approval. I have even started wearing wife beaters so I can air out my pits.

I wear flip flops all the time during summer when running out from the house to do a quick errand. I have never heard that somehow that makes me ghey:confused:

Yep, the liquor store has no problem taking my money when I'm wearing sandals.

If I start getting thrown out of my biscuit stop, and bar, I'll stop wearing sandals.

I don't run.

I wear sandals because of my flat feet, and I like to hear the comments about the gross toe nails.

At this stage, I don't care if I look like a douchebag - if I do, it's your problem. I'm not trolling for your approval. I have even started wearing wife beaters so I can air out my pits.

I wear wife beaters to ensure I can appendix carry my airweight at all times
#38specialroundsmatter

BIKER13 BIKER13

I wear flip flops as much as possible during the summer.

1. I like to
2. I wear boots and long pants for work everyday and usually have wet feet all day. So gotta let them bad boys vreathe on my off time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom