Sandals. Do you wear them?

• Yes

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 45 51.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try Keens. I can do anything in them that I can do in other footwear. I bought them specifically for hiking, off-roading in my jeep, and kayaking.

86d6fe402a575ef38cadeca06f4ca621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like half a shoe.

I'm amazed that people actually give a flying f what other people wear! The only time I'll ever make a comment is if someone's attire shows a commonality with my interests. Concert shirt, gun shirt, cool hat, whatever. If someone wants to wear pink flip flops while strolling the beach, WTF cares? Is it really an affront to your masculinity? SMH

Now, where's my thong and flip flops? I gotta go to Walmart.... :D

I'm amazed that people actually give a flying f what other people wear! The only time I'll ever make a comment is if someone's attire shows a commonality with my interests. Concert shirt, gun shirt, cool hat, whatever. If someone wants to wear pink flip flops while strolling the beach, WTF cares? Is it really an affront to your masculinity? SMH

Now, where's my thong and flip flops? I gotta go to Walmart.... :D
Ha, this thread is just about your preferences, not if you want everyone to dress like you. I sure don't!

Ha, this thread is just about your preferences, not if you want everyone to dress like you. I sure don't!
Oh, I know but some people actually do pass judgement on what others wear. Of course, sometimes it is justified (Hillary for Pres shirt for example). Steer clear of that at all costs!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom