• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sandy Hook is still killing people!

I refuse to give the click to that B.S.

How old were the children? Biased Pediatric "gun violence" "research" use ages 0-21 and several up to 25 years of age.

How many of the "shootings" were justified? Understand initially all shootings under investigation may later (months-years) prove justified. Jesse Jackass and his Rainblow Coalition attempted to make the argument "racism" when states enacted CCW laws with stand your ground law when the justified homicide rate tripled for older black "children" (ages 14-25).

They quit be so publicly vocal when it was pointed out the violent crime rate correspondingly dropped in those same areas.

Another method of their statistical puffery is to examine a small timeline-often to support their conclusions and will ignore decades of peer reviewed data. The numbers wax and wane and they will pick the one that supports their claims.

This is biased and poor science at very best.

So since the 1980's what has occurred with violent crime rates in the nation that only 14 states had shall carry laws to now most have them and the remaining have "may carry" laws and since 2012-13 no state can ban the right to carry (McDonald vs. Chicago).

What has happened to the number of guns since then.

This argument of more guns=more crime is a stale and ignorant one that falls upon educated deaf ears or comforts the ignorant leftist.

Station_Fire_over_La_Ca%C3%B1ada_Flintridge.jpg

Don't worry the "journalist" was a contract employee trying to get on the LA Times as a full-time staff member ;)

What is a little misrepresentation now and then lol

I refuse to give the click to that B.S.

How old were the children? Biased Pediatric "gun violence" "research" use ages 0-21 and several up to 25 years of age.

How many of the "shootings" were justified?
You missed the point: from what I read (granted I didn't make it thru the whole thing), there were no deaths, they were talking about 'estimated' numbers.
By that idiotic logic, Henry Ford and the Dodge brothers are the biggest serial killers in history
FTFY

Back
Top Bottom