• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Savage AR $469

Nope, there is plenty wrong with that stock. There are burrs and rough edges all over it. Have you even seen it in person or do you just like that dollar general plastic feel to your guns?
If you just like to stare at your rifles from far away while they're sealed inside a vacuumed sealed bag in your safe...I could see why you'd be worried about plastic imperfections.

Have you tried using it on a rifle on the field with 7000 rounds through an AR? My bet is no.

I think it's a solid deal on a rifle built by a company who has been pumping pretty decent rifles....

Ruger/Smith need to stick with wheel guns... just my 2 cents
Exactly. They stand behind their product, and the barrel is excellent on this Savage. But hey, let's be upset that it doesn't wear a $150 stock for $469.

IMG_3295.PNG

Well on a lighter note they have came way off the original msrp

If I ever need a BSA scope I'll be sure to look you up... Such a fine qualty optic. Choice of all operators that run 7k rounds in the field.....
Good work Sherlock Holmes. It's a cheap scope I received in a trade as a gift. But you already knew that, eh? Have you seen my hipoints, and Taurus I listed as well?

Back
Top Bottom