• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Savage model 12FV Varmint Rifles for $319.99.....at Cabela's

I am picking mine up next week. I also bought one of the Thompson Compass in .223. Did some work on the trigger, which was about 8 pounds and it shoots great. Shooting cheap bullets that I load for the ARs, it holds a dime sized group at 75 yards. Not bad for $200.00. I suspect the Savage will do better.

Just picked mine up today. That mofo is HEAVY even without a scope or tripod or sling. The 100.00 gift card is a pain in the butt to do too.... but it's money!

So it's been a month and I have not received my rebate. As of now I have called 6 different numbers to finally get to the right person.

It appears that the receipt I uploaded was not correct or it didn't upload right so of course they did nothing so it sat out there in la la land for 30 days until I called all these numbers. The lady was very nice and fixed everything. So.....here is the number to check your rebate. 800-998-8758

HOLY CRAP!

Got my 223 M12 FV to CMP today to brake it in and see what it will do.

These are the first three shot groups I fired with it. I was still doing brake in and had done single shots and clean five time. The barrel was incredibly dirty coming from the factory and it took about a half hour of brushing and patching before I ever fired the first shot.
]

These are not hand-loads. They are with Hornady 55 grain V-Max, which also happens to be what I run in my AR15. Very convenient!

That is an average group size of 0.2508 MOA. This is a legitimate quarter minute rifle. Not to shabby for a rifle that only cost $220. May be the best money I ever spent.

Damn it, they are 419 (319 after rebate) and I was really wanting to get a 22 suppressor, but your glowing review really makes me wanting to pick one of these up in 223!

Damn it, they are 419 (319 after rebate) and I was really wanting to get a 22 suppressor, but your glowing review really makes me wanting to pick one of these up in 223!
Don't know what any other would do, but it's by far the best bang for my buck on accuracy I have ever spent.

I got mine in 223 six months ago for $419. I'm still happy with it, even after seeing everybody else get the bargain.

I got one in 204 Ruger. Finally got my scope rings figured out and took it to the range today. I had several 3 shot groups that were one hole or clover leaf. That was with the bargain Fiocci ammo. Can't wait to get working on a hand load.

I got one in 6.5 the first go around. Second session today and already down to .75
Still breaking in, only at the 20 round Mark. Went ahead and picked another one up in 204 Ruger Friday. Should be fun to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom