• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saw this the other day... pretty neat...

Guy, I've wanted one since I saw it in an add a couple months ago. If you get a chance to pick one up, let us know how it works... very different!

Been looking around to see one and to hold one. It is a very interesting wheelgun. I would like to see one.

Last edited:
Looks like the firing pin is on the bottom. I have seen something like this years ago, and I can't remember if it holds two or four shouts. i think the objective was to just get the gun as thin as possible.

The Rhino, yeah the bullets are shot from the bottom. I read a write up in one of my gun magazines about 2-3 months ago, but didn't really pay it much attention. Let us know if you get one and shoot it.

Looks like the firing pin is on the bottom. I have seen something like this years ago, and I can't remember if it holds two or four shouts. i think the objective was to just get the gun as thin as possible.

Looks like a 6 shot from the add... very different for sure, seems like it would be weird to shoot with the barrel where it is, I suppose it would limit muzzle rise though...

Back
Top Bottom