• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sawed Off Sunday!

Your mother seemed to like it.

(Im just playing Biker, don't come all unglued on me. I have never met your mother or your wife. Especially not in the back of a 69 Pinto where we all got it on.)
Mom is dead and never had a wife,something about my lifestyle.I'm good.

Mom is dead and never had a wife,something about my lifestyle.I'm good.

I find it hard to believe you've remained untamed this long. It'll happen one day. You'll decide to grow up and renounce your bachelor stud ways.

( I omitted the "Maybe that's why she didn't move around so much" joke)

I find it hard to believe you've remained untamed this long. It'll happen one day. You'll decide to grow up and renounce your bachelor stud ways.

( I omitted the "Maybe that's why she didn't move around so much" joke)
I'm blessed each day I remain FREE

Jeez, everybody's mind in the gutter. Its a soft sided plug gauge. Each plug is slightly larger in diameter to gauge what plug is best for a bung hole. Made to stick in a bung hole to see what size plug it needs. I just used it because it was close by and wouldn't scratch the trigger guard. Some people use knives, I didn't want to.
All I heard was something about bungholes, what you do in the privacy of your own home is your business ...but damn.

Your freudian slip is showing with your over/under propped up by a dildo? Didya ever wonder why they bothered making them in different colors if ya ain't gonna see it? Sorta like the difference between an oral and rectal thermometer.... the taste!

Back
Top Bottom