• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sawed Off Sunday!

I saw who posted it but that didn't mean anything to me, I do not know him, just see him a lot on here.
In what way did I "fail" and why couldn't it be an ASOW with less than 18" smoothbore barrels?
Please educate me.

Nonliberal is the owner of Dobb's Defense in Dallas. He has all of the SOT and other licenses to be able to legally do this kind of thing.

Correct, as to why is can't be an AOW, because it has a stock. To be an AOW a gun must not have ever been capable of being fired from the shoulder.

That gun is an SBS, not an AOW.

For you youngsters, that movie was filmed in Atlanta, and there's a scene that's supposed to be someone falling off the Peachtree Plaza, but they actually filmed it at another spot-- one of the other hotels around there with an exterior cylindrical elevator...

Allegedly, it was offered to Clint Eastwood, who later told Burt he wished he'd taken the job...

The Peachtree Plaza for quite a while was the tallest hotel in the world. And the Sundial rotating restaurant was a great place to take a date, especially since they didn't card.

: )

Last edited:
For you youngsters, that movie was filmed in Atlanta, and there's a scene that's supposed to be someone falling off the Peachtree Plaza, but they actually filmed it at another spot-- one of the other hotels around there with an exterior cylindrical elevator...

Allegedly, it was offered to Clint Eastwood, who later told Burt he wished he'd taken the job...

The Peachtree Plaza for quite a while was the tallest hotel in the world. And the Sundial rotating restaurant was a great place to take a date, especially since they didn't card.

: )

Great scene.

Back
Top Bottom