• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Say good bye to the boy scouts (merged threads)

NAKED GARDENING.png
we can do this

God help us! I was a boy scout when I was a kid and loved it, but haven't kept up with it. It certainly sounds like it's gone to ****.

@Wolfpenhiker said it!

Another fine example of how liberals never create anything, they only destroy what others have worked hard to build. Liberalism is a disease that needs to be eradicated.

Can't they start a new club/sorority ; surely there's some lawyers out there somewhere that was in the scouts that could come up with somethin. We gotta fight back against the libtards. I've never sued nobody and ain't the suing kind but it looks like the only way to beat the b******** is get in their pockets. I loved it when i heard the dnc had to borrow money to fund their candidates this go round , just threw that in there for free

What about the United Negro Fund or what ever it's called now?? Wouldn't that be kinda the same thang? I'm not being racist but i know there's no United Caucasian Fund.

Hell...no surprise...we can't even agree that penis is male and vagina is female. Instead your genetic code (which BTW is impossible to alter) is subject to your feelings. Once we bought off on that, everything is up for interpretation and nothing stands for anything! Up is down, down is up, implode from within! The plan is working PERFECTLY! (says the "crazed, uncaring, insensitive, just plain evil, white male" who currently self-identifies as an American Native, Urban Dwelling, Male Transgender Female Lesbian Intellectual) Please address me as Running Mouth henceforth. ;-)

Libs have to destroy the boy scouts. It is an all American, patriotic, conservative minded organization that promotes natural boyhood and helps turn them into men. Libs hate men being men, and everything about the boy scouts, so of course they must inject themselves into the organization and thoroughly destroy it. And of course we allow it.

My son will not be in the scouts. What a shame, but I can teach him plenty, along with other good men who are friends, family and patriots.

Back
Top Bottom