• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saying Goodby to our ODT rescue tomorrow

Marietta tony

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
121   0
Reaction score
We've only had her for 4 years. She left Acworth wet and cold and never looked back. She moved to East cobb on a golf course and not only had our hearts but all the neighbors. She just finished a Ribeye bone and will wake to pancakes and sausage. We will get the call in the morning on when they will arrive, but she will pass on her bed on our bed with her Lamb, a Ball and a bone.

We have had many pets in our life but she is at the top of the sweetest and the best of all time.
Lucy 2.jpg

We've only had her for 4 years. She left Acworth wet and cold and never looked back. She moved to East cobb on a golf course and not only had our hearts but all the neighbors. She just finished a Ribeye bone and will wake to pancakes and sausage. We will get the call in the morning on when they will arrive, but she will pass on her bed on our bed with her Lamb, a Ball and a bone.

We have had many pets in our life but she is at the top of the sweetest and the best of all time.View attachment 4795784
whats the issue she has? She look so good and healthy! well, on second thought I know with the love you have for her it is the only humane thing to do..........but it hurts like hell. Sorry, hang in there.

Hard day brother!! We had to put my baby girl beagle down a year ago after 13 years and her brother grieved himself to join her within 6 months……. It’s been a hard last year & a half for sure…… we owed it her to not let her suffer! Selfish in me still misses them everyday I come home and no matter how ****ty your day was they were waiting to greet you!! Prayers up for your family!

Back
Top Bottom