• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SB Tactical announces reversal ATF open letter on pistol stabilizing brace

yay finally.jpeg

I don't have an AR pistol so now I'm kinda wanting one. Maybe thinking 300 AAC over .223 since I have rifles in .223 already. This one could pose as a truck/pig hunter. Any suggestions?
6.8 SPC II. The ultimate in self-defense, great hunting round and you get the best of both worlds. That would be speed ( almost 3,000 fps. with a.270 projectile ), flatter trajectory, and maximum damage with a soft tip round. I traded two 5.5 rounds for o.ne 6.8 round. I had thousands of 5.56 so It barely made a dent in my cache. So I got 300 or 400 of Silver State Armory soft point. He said Ijhe had to git rid of it because it tore up too much of the dear when It hit. MY KIND OF GUN! MAXIMUM CARNAGE! ( Tarzan yell at the end there ). I just built a 14.5 inch 6.8 with a Wilson Combat Barrel and all the high dollar goodies and it's my favorite gun now. Smooth shooting, you can carry a ton of ammo and it's light. Part of the beautiful thing about the 6.8, is it was developed for shorter barrels and really doesn't pick up much ballistics wise when stretching out the barrel length.

6.8 SPC II. The ultimate in self-defense, great hunting round and you get the best of both worlds. That would be speed ( almost 3,000 fps. with a.270 projectile ), flatter trajectory, and maximum damage with a soft tip round. I traded two 5.5 rounds for o.ne 6.8 round. I had thousands of 5.56 so It barely made a dent in my cache. So I got 300 or 400 of Silver State Armory soft point. He said Ijhe had to git rid of it because it tore up too much of the dear when It hit. MY KIND OF GUN! MAXIMUM CARNAGE! ( Tarzan yell at the end there ). I just built a 14.5 inch 6.8 with a Wilson Combat Barrel and all the high dollar goodies and it's my favorite gun now. Smooth shooting, you can carry a ton of ammo and it's light. Part of the beautiful thing about the 6.8, is it was developed for shorter barrels and really doesn't pick up much ballistics wise when stretching out the barrel length.

GV Inhear you but I have .223 stuff that easily converts to 300AAC S far as lowers, mags, BCG and CH all I'd need is an upper, buffer tube asswmbly and a SB Tactical brace and I'm off and running. If the 6.8 SPC II requires me starting from scratch that could be a deterrent. Your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom