• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBP Pistol brace protector are you ****ing kidding me?

my teeth are in a jar,and are perfectly straight when I put em in.% a stamp

With all the money you save not paying for a stamp one day you could get implants. I was banking on Hillary winning because I get my news from the ODT and I figured that she would have gotten new sbrs and suppressors out of production for civilian purchase. In 20 years I'd have been able to afford the implants for my crappy teeth because mine would have risen in value. Now, I guess it's teeth in a jar for me too.

Y'all act like it's the American entrepreneur who's the Over bearing, over stepping, criminal element here....

^ This. The ATF has "ruled" :wacko: that holding a pistol brace up to your shoulder is redefining the weapon and magically making it a rifle.

So by their "logic" :wacko:, you can stick a regular butt stock on your pistol, as long as you don't shoulder it... :rolleyes:

I've got two "Braced" pistols and I'm over it, the cheek fire thing kinda sucks. But I don't want to pay to engrave them, then tax stamp, long wait, etc etc. I may convert the AR Pistol eventually to a 14.5" or 16" and the mpx I'm considering a laser on it and just tucking the @##$ brace under my arm and firing it with the laser, or I may eventually sell it, haven't decided...

Just really hate the whole pistol brace, shoulder, or class III it all together, takes the fun out of having it.

I have to say I agree with your original post. I've said more than once that pistol braces are for cheapskates trying to cheat the system. And every time i see a new one it looks even more like a stock. If the ATF is gonna keep letting **** like this slide then they might as well stop collecting all those $200.00 checks from guys trying to do it the legal way.
cheating the system!!??? they ..sir are cheating us ..cheapskates..ummm didnt you build a plastic rifle??

Back
Top Bottom