• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBP Pistol brace protector are you ****ing kidding me?

I'm all for stripping away NFA. I would love a 14" pump gun and an SKS SBR . And I think that MIGHT be doable if we are all paying attention and keeping the heat on our representatives. Now as for the Hughes Amendment and ever seeing new transferable machineguns... Well I don't wanna be the skeptic but i see that as a lot harder battle.

But as for braces I still think they're kinda gay. At least the original style braces had the flaps and velcro to pretend that you were gonna wrap it around your arm. The newer versions like the one in your pic well those are stocks i don't give a **** what anyone says. And I'm personally out on any weapon that CAN violate a federal law depending on how I hold it. But that's just me.
You need to get updated. The thing about not being able to shoulder one with a pistol brace is long gone. My primary reason for not doing an SBR is the year long wait to get the damn stamp, not the $200.

You need to get updated. The thing about not being able to shoulder one with a pistol brace is long gone. My primary reason for not doing an SBR is the year long wait to get the damn stamp, not the $200.
Admittedly I haven't kept up with all the legal ****. But just from what I see I would say that shouldering pistol braces guns is a lot like marijuana from state to state. The waters have risen above the dam.

Admittedly I haven't kept up with all the legal ****. But just from what I see I would say that shouldering pistol braces guns is a lot like marijuana from state to state. The waters have risen above the dam.
ATF says it's legal now. I didn't even get a brace until they did.

20171230_220546.jpg most funnest pistol thing I have to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom