• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBR and Pistol. Is it the only smart way to go for 300blk?

D
If my target is not within a few feet of me, yes I will need to have some kind of sighting. But for now, I am concerned mostly about up close threats. In the mean time, I have an AR 556 for the other.

Besides, if the gestapo says that I can't shoulder the pistol, then it will be easier for me to shoot from the hip, or in my case, from the belly.
Doing a similar build for same use. Thinking about using small laser mounted on top rail for sighting/intimidation factor. Might get one out of trouble without having to shoot?

D

Doing a similar build for same use. Thinking about using small laser mounted on top rail for sighting/intimidation factor. Might get one out of trouble without having to shoot?

I am, actually, planning on mounting a laser/light on mine. I just haven't started looking at them yet. I want a good quality piece but I don't want to empty my wallet for it.

here's my two stamp gun. Bison Armory 6.8 11.5 inch barrel with dead air sandman s. will be running 110 AB for deer and some custom 175 grain hollow points for subsonic pig hunting

Attachments

• IMG_5789.JPG
    IMG_5789.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 15
here's my two stamp gun. Bison Armory 6.8 11.5 inch barrel with dead air sandman s. will be running 110 AB for deer and some custom 175 grain hollow points for subsonic pig hunting

Is that the Recon upper? http://bisonarmory.com/11-5-recon-6-8-spc-sbr-pistol-upper/ If so how do you like it, and how does it shoot with supersonics? I know it was built to shoot subsonics with a suppressor but just curious if you've tried any supersonics and the results.

I've been waiting on the SBR ARP barrels to come back in stock, but I've also been thinking about picking up the Bison upper instead.

Is that the Recon upper? http://bisonarmory.com/11-5-recon-6-8-spc-sbr-pistol-upper/ If so how do you like it, and how does it shoot with supersonics? I know it was built to shoot subsonics with a suppressor but just curious if you've tried any supersonics and the results.

I've been waiting on the SBR ARP barrels to come back in stock, but I've also been thinking about picking up the Bison upper instead.
I have not shot subs yet. But the bullets to load subs are on their way. I just go this thing built following getting the stamp in. I've broken the barrel in with supers and was very impressed with accuracy immediately. I went bison because i have several riends with his barrels and they've all impressed me. and last year two more friends built guns with his stuff and again impressed the crap out of me.

heard good things about arp as well. but never seen anyhting first hand.

I have not shot subs yet. But the bullets to load subs are on their way. I just go this thing built following getting the stamp in. I've broken the barrel in with supers and was very impressed with accuracy immediately. I went bison because i have several riends with his barrels and they've all impressed me. and last year two more friends built guns with his stuff and again impressed the crap out of me.

heard good things about arp as well. but never seen anyhting first hand.

Nice to hear on the supers. I'd probably play around with subs, but I'd rather hunt with supers. And ARP is good. Have a friend with one. But I'm getting impatient waiting :D for them to come back in stock so I may just get the Bison.

Nice to hear on the supers. I'd probably play around with subs, but I'd rather hunt with supers. And ARP is good. Have a friend with one. But I'm getting impatient waiting :D for them to come back in stock so I may just get the Bison.
subs are stupid expesive. I ordered the ones from mad dog weapons systems. I know there are some cheaper plinking bullets but i wanted to test with what i would shoot pigs with. ARP has a 1:7 twist?

subs are stupid expesive. I ordered the ones from mad dog weapons systems. I know there are some cheaper plinking bullets but i wanted to test with what i would shoot pigs with. ARP has a 1:7 twist?

Yeah pigs is what I'll be using it for and mostly at night. And I think the ARP I was looking at had a 1:11 twist.

Back
Top Bottom