• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBR Engraving in Cumming GA

Oh yea, This is actually a medical equipment fabrication company. Paul was telling me that the firearms, silencers and ammo was the result of his wife telling him that he had to get a hobby because he was working too hard. So this is not only business, its a labor of love. Generally translates into the highest of quality.

Oh yea, This is actually a medical equipment fabrication company. Paul was telling me that the firearms, silencers and ammo was the result of his wife telling him that he had to get a hobby because he was working too hard. So this is not only business, its a labor of love. Generally translates into the highest of quality.

I agree, after talking to Paul I could see the passion in his work, he is a true perfectionist and a talented craftsman!

It's not just a passion or hobby for Paul and the crew at Maker Ammo, its more of a "there's got to be a better way" attitude that dirves them.

The science is very thought provoking and dictates direction, but they know that it's field trials that finiah off a project and spend countless hours testing on game animals and range for accuracy after the gel tests, then right back to the gel.

The standard belief that a good hunting bullet is not as accurate as other bullets due to the job it does is not good enough.

This guy is LEGIT folks! Just got mine done today. Quality engraving and excellent service! Ive got more stuff coming Paul's way!

SBR Engraved.jpg

Okay, so I'm about to resurrect this thread...

Has anyone gotten any engravings from this guy recently? Has his quality wavered?
It's been about a year since I've had one done. So can't speak to "recent"....

But he's done 3 for me... and the end result has been the same each time.

Back
Top Bottom