• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBR Question

I have filed my form 1. It is an individual form 1. If she used it in self-defense, at our house, is it an issue?

I'm going to assume you're saying that you filed for an SBR as an issue and you're asking if your wife uses it will it be an issue? The answer is YES! It will be an issue. In fact if she has access to your safe thats an issue as well. NFA is a whole different ballgame from regular firearms. Do your homework and make sure to take extra care of NFA items.

Don't use your NFA items for self defense! Even if your in the right you could lose it for awhile.
NFA guns are for fun, showing off and SHTF
I use a revolver for my carry cause it would be pointless to have it threaded, and an old mossberg 500a for the house.I would be too scared to lose a suppressor host.

I have filed my form 1. It is an individual form 1. If she used it in self-defense, at our house, is it an issue?
Unless you are present during it's use... it could absolutely be a problem.

As for safe access mentioned above... I think I'd consult a lawyer in regards to what constitutes possession of an NFA weapon.

Don't use your NFA items for self defense! Even if your in the right you could lose it for awhile.
I use a revolver for my carry cause it would be pointless to have it threaded, and an old mossberg 500a for the house.I would be too scared to lose a suppressor host.
I don't choose my self defense tools based on what I don't want to "lose for awhile". I choose them based on what I don't want to lose forever - my LIFE!

seriously?
Crazy_eyes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom